Wednesday, December 11, 2002

I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves...Oh, I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves and this is how it goes... I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves...

Ever feel like singing that under your breath during a final? Yeah. Me too.

So I wrote a total of 16 pages today for an English final. Yup, I have gone crazy, thank you. But why have I written this blog? Oh yes.
Have you ever thought what your life would be like without pizza? No seriously. Think about it. I believe that in the entirety of my college career I have eaten pizza no less than once a week. It's an American institution, for chrissakes. Can you imagine a town without a pizza shop? Crazy, right? I mean, how else can you and all of your friends get together and eat for cheap? Is there any other food that nearly everyone likes? It's the universal equal opportunity non-partisan food. Sure, there may be debate over topping...but heck, that's nothing. It's also, I suppose, a timeless enigma. I mean, you take bread (good for you, right?) and tomato sauce (also healthy) and put some cheese on there (hey hey hey, your dairy food group) then cover it with some other meats and vegetables (proteins and more vitamins and stuff) and yet, all of this turns out to be kinda bad for you. Oh, the irony. So next time you eat pizza...appreciate it, damn it.

This has been my Salute to Pizza. Thank you, Berkeley, for giving me an analytical mind so that I can analyze things that don't matter...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home