Sunday, September 15, 2002

So I ran into Elvis today at Starbucks! He's charming, really. We must have talked for an hour about my trips abroad to third world countries (on which I established numerous orphanages, hospitals, and ran around making presents of food and much needed vaccines to the poor starving common people) and conferences with various world leaders. Just for the record the Dalai Lama positively hates it when you approach him with the greeting "Hellllllo Dolly!" So don't do that. Very uncouth. Sadly, I had to leave Mr. Presley when I got word of a large conflagaration a few miles away. Don't worry though, I traversed the distance on foot and got there in time to save a baby from the burning building. And now I do believe I will go start my homework and then rest up for luging practise tomorrow before class...2006 Olympics here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home