Thursday, September 19, 2002

Last night at the A's game:

Kat: Woohoo! Yeah!
Nick: Your "Yeah" adds so much emphasis.
(next good play)
Kat: Woohoo! Yeah!
Nick: Yeah!
Kat: Nono, YEAH!
Nick: Yeeah!
Kat: Nono...
Nick: Si!
Kat: YEAH!
Nick: Si!
Kat: Yeah!
Nick: Si!
Kat: Si!
Nick: Yeah!
Kat: Haha...

So today I was at work...and for some reason I was just so happy to be doing what I was doing. You have to understand, parts of my job are perfectly mindless. If you can alphabetize you've pretty much got it down. These thoghts kept running through my head though...thoughts like "Gee! This is great! I'm so glad I'm helping people! Yeah! I'm so glad to be busy, doing something, being useful. I wonder if THAT person needs any help? Yeah!"

Good Lord...200 hundred years ago in Russia I would've been a friggin' perfectly contented little serf or something...woohoo. yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home