Saturday, May 21, 2005

Summertime goals:
1. Read. The good stuff. The bad stuff. The ugly stuff. All of it. Specific titles include: Picture of Dorian Grey, Vanity Fair, maybe the last Harry Potter, War and Peace, and the Austens again.
2. Get tan. A good tan. At the very least I will need to even out the...well....patchiness caused by all of these outside graduations. (Bright red left shoulder. Bright red neck. Bright red left and right knees. Bright red forearms. And all the rest, so pasty white...)
3. Get back into shape. Might involve going to a physical therapist to figure out some stuff. Don't be scared. They're probably not as scary as...the dentist...
4. Eat better.
5. Kick coffee addiction.
6. Become grammar nazi. I've lost the full comprehension of grammarial nuance that I had in like, 7th grade when we spent an hour a day diagramming sentences. MLA book in hand, I will become powerful once more...muwhohahaha!
7. Do nothing. I love doing nothing sometimes. And I think this is my last shot.
8. Maybe learn some sign language. Just to see.

Yep, that's the main stuff. Yep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home