Tuesday, May 03, 2005

New shoes are a gift from the Lord to the universe. For serious. Yesterday, rather than come home early to work on the (enormous amount of) stuff I have due, rather than going for a run or to the gym, I bought new sneakers...and THEN on my way home I HAD to stop at Ross. Where I spent some money that I probably don't have on things that I may quite possibly need, but definitely wanted. Best part: pair of *really* cute little brown shoes for cheap! Yes!!!! Why so important? I mean, women buy shoes every day, yes? You know why? Because when we're down on ourselves, scuffling around through our day, tired from Russians tests and people at work and everything else, we might look down during the course of our brow-beaten musings. And then we're like, "Damn. Those are some nice shoes. Shoot. Wouldja look at me?! ha. And so comfy, too..."

(Grasp at small victories.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home