Sunday, May 15, 2005

I graduated today...but that's not important. This blog is about my ambivalent relationship with panty hose.

No, really. What's to be done? They're so good for some things. In the words of Fran Drescher (because I so love to quote women who build careers from their high, nasaly voices): they hold ya in like a sausage. So, if we're going merely on the basis of aesthetics, the hose has it. They can even give a delicate sheen or a more exhibitable tint to those legs that have not, for instance, made it out into the sun since....well, last summer.
BUT! They make it really hard to walk in sandals or strappy shoes sometimes- turning even the most innocent staircase into a mountain of HORROR. And, on hot, humid days....not so comfortable. Hmmm. Panty hose.

I guess we'll get to the graduation part later. But not right now. Still so much left to think about there, I'll need a few days...All in all, though...Pretty much everyone that I love most in the world was there. It was...amazing.

I have rarely felt so complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home