Sunday, May 29, 2005

So here I am, back in Palmdale. Not quite bored yet, but I could see myself getting there soon. I think this has been the only time that I have ever moved back into my family's house since I started school...I'm not living out of a bag, we actually put my dresser upstairs in the room I'm sharing with my (6 year old) sister. I don't think it's sunk in yet that I'm not going to pack everything back up in a week and move back to my old apartment in Berkeley. :::sigh::: I'm apprehensive about the whole job thing, too. I'm not sure if the office job I had sort of lined up is going to work anymore, and that might suck. Because my whole idea there was to move home so that I could make money...:::sigh::: We'll see.

In other news, I joined the gym here! And I actually got my Mom to join with me...which was really surprising, but good. We take two treadmills next to each other and she walks while I run. And, don't laugh...but I actually applied for a job there too. Because they're hiring for a desk staff position. And its a gym. And, well....I ended up being surprisingly well-qualified to work there. (Must be happy, with reception experience, and a love for fitness!) Who knew?

We'll see what happens...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home