Friday, February 18, 2005

Another beeeeeeuatiful day in Berkeley! No really, I'm serious- I love Fridays that are sunny, puts people in a good mood. Makes class better. Makes everyone at work more cheerful. And what a great couple of weeks... I *do* have a monstrous amount of work due soon, but....eh. And in that "eh," my friends, is encapsulated the grain of a disease...painless, yet pervasive. Silent, but perhaps deadly. Common name: Senior-itis. Inflamation of the Senior, resulting from the acquisition of 3 1/2 years of college experience and its concommitant mixture of superiority and apathy. Its not that I'm not doing the work, it's just that...well...I went to bed at 10:30 last night. Because that's when I got tired. And that's how it is.

Okay, now I have to get back to work. hmm. I might be singing a different tune come May. we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home