Monday, December 13, 2004

Indeed, ladies and gentlemen, it is that time of the year again. You know the time I'm talking about. Just after thanksgiving...the air thick with...anticipation. The sounds of sleighbells and the agonized cries of happless college students filling the air. Mmmm, yes...and smell that? That's hot chocolate, mingled delicately with the scent of people who have not showered in more than 4 days because they have been living on campus to study. *Love it.* Yes, it's a time I like to call lucky sock time, my friends. One week and a half set aside every 4 months or so for every student to re-evaluate their career objectives. I, myself, have quite the line-up of lucky socks awaiting this finals period. Today being Monday, we (the feet and I, that is,) got off to a good start in our pink flamingo socks. (I know, you're jealous. Only the luckiest of girls have pink flamingo socks.) Tomorrow...well, that's something special. My two most important tests will be met by that bulwark of luck: that's right- my lucky duck socks!!! (Supplemented, as only my very close friends know, with matching unmentionables.) Oh yes...quiver, you Russian Lit. final....quiver!!!! I figure we'll round off the week with Monkeys & Bananas, Power Puff Girls, and Ladybugs (the old standard.) With such an arsenal, I don't know why I bother studying...

Or procrastinating, for that matter...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home