Sunday, October 10, 2004

What do I want?

What do I WANT?!

I want to grow up. I want to have a cabin out in the middle of nowhere, not too close but not too far from some excellent university with an unlimited budget from which I can take classes in everything from Art History to Tango for as long as I please (well into my old age.) I want an infinite library at my disposal. I want to learn numerous languages. I want to make sure that no child ever need shed a single tear for the wrong reasons again, ever (see, Ivan?) I want to be a back-up singer for the Dandy Warhols. But most entirely, I want a space of time, every day, to be left alone, to write for as long as I please, for no one else but myself.

Does this exist? Is the Pope Jewish?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home