Saturday, January 08, 2005

Raining raining raining! bah! I'd hate to be a kid here. Back in my day, we had actual SNOW- where the atmosphere was hardworking enough to actually freeze our water into delicate shapes before it got to us. We had a piddling little film of snow fall yesterday...but....well, the snowman was barely a foot tall. And by late afternoon we had to mutter our obsequies for the poor guy from inside our house because it had begun to rain. :::sigh:::

I think winter break is going to settle down after this point. Last week I drove all over creation (or, you know...Southern California...) going to San Diego, UCLA, and Pasedena to visit friends and things like that. (That is my way of excusing mention of the Holiday Bowl disapointment. Darn that Texas!!! ::::fist shake::::) Now...well, I've learned how to knit. Mostly because I don't usually have a car at my disposal, and I don't have any money to really shop with anyway...so...yes. I think I'll go take up my book for now. Hope everyone is having a great new year :)

p.s.- hi Mara!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home