Friday, March 21, 2003

This was almost the very worst day of my life...I could not escape my Russian music class until we had run 10 minutes over. Darting to my English midterm halfway across campus, I ran down the littany of excuses I could possibly use to be granted an Incomplete if I arrived too late to take the test, brought the wrong materials, forgot to stow a blue book in my book bag, etc...

So I arrive at the VLSB, 20 minutes late for an exam that amounts to a whopping 30% of my entire grade for a class in which I am RARELY, if ever, fully cognizant for. And then, my friends, a moment occured of almost religious magnitude...enough to convince any atheist of the existence of a benevolent Lord...

Apparently I had been awake for all of the right things. In 45 minutes I had filled quite a number of pages and walked out of the test early. A true moment of literary zen.

And now I get to go home tomorrow for Spring break...ah, sweet lethargy, encapsulate my soul! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home