Friday, March 14, 2003

With my hardest week of midterms and papers this semester looming over the near horizon like a plague of locusts about to descend and strip my intellectual capacity to its very stalk, I spend my days like this:

9am- Get to work, it's slow. Instead of reading, spend two hours trying to find sufficient backgroung for computer at the circulation desk to displace Chris's last selection of the late '80's hair band Poison standing in their Rock n' Roll contrapasto badass apathetic leather-clad teased-hair glory pose. Space filled quite satisfactorily by a picture of early-90's Vanilla Ice in a sequin shoulder-padded jacket decorated like the American Flag. Caption reads: Word to Your Mother.
11am-Continued work, mess around with work buddies while reshelving.
12pm- Lunch with some of the best people in the world.
1:30- Return home, fall asleep
4:30- Wake up. Lisa comes over, I do her hair for the ASUC ball, lots of girl talk (hehe)
7:30- Eat dinner.
8- Trapped in the paradox of doing things while at the same time doing absolutely nothing. (Like writing in my Blog...)
8:30- Supposed to leave with friends for San Francisco, comedy club! woop!

So let's recap, shall we? Vanilla Ice, Eat, Sleep, Hair, Eat, Nothing, Go pay to laugh at people, Sleep (eventually)

Tomorrow I'm going to shackle myself to my desk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home