Friday, February 14, 2003

Bugs really perturb me. The other morning I found a cricket in my room and was, to say the least, greatly disturbed. (Translation: There was a fair amount of yelping involved.) Have you ever LOOKED at one of those things up close? Oh, the hideousness. And the ants. As soon as it rains the ants come. I kept finding them crawling up the walls of my room. I become territorial and aggitated because there are other beings invading my turf. My solution? Ant massacre. Find where they're coming from and smoke 'em outta their holes. yeeeeehaw! ::spit:: I was thinking the best way to find the Ant Head Quarters would be to lie in wait for one of their little scout ants and then torture it endlessly until it caves. (Kat with her magnifying glass and heat lamp: Where are your reble friends NOW?!) Because I don't always have tissues or shoes available I've taken to squashing them with my fingers. Gives me a superiority conmplex. Oh, to lord my massive (relative!) size over innocent sentients! Hopefully after a while my awful wrath will serve as a lesson to them to stop bringing their friends. So that's what interesting mettle I bring to you today...who knows what could be next? Perhaps for next time I'll expound upon the virtues of the symbiotic relationshop between algae and moss....Whoa there, kids. Don't get too excited.

In other news, I've gone crazy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home