Sunday, March 09, 2003

I am trudging through an endless desert of Russian Music....
.....must.......write....:::cough:::: paaaapppeerrrr......Russian Opera.....must....write...:::gasp:::

Yes, my friends, by Spring break your pal Kat may be no more. All this only to round off the school year and begin again next year. C'est la vie.

So I have a new goal in life: Go to Graduate School. Ah, but let me be more specific: Go to Yale for Graduate School. Or maybe Harvard, I'm not too picky.
When I e-mailed this intention to my father I got a good laughing at. Yep. He thinks I'm kidding.
But seruously, I can get into Yale...I just need to restructure my life a little. For example, I've decided on some points of definite evasive action...

1. Get good grades.
2. Do the English honors program, I get to write a thesis.
3. Take some extra language classes, a little French, A little Latin.
4. Get involved in the English Undergraduate Association.
5. Maybe intern at City Lights Publishing if I can do it.
6. More Community Service.
7. Publish new American Novel for the 21st century.
8. Get cancer, recover from it, and write an intriguing personal statement about it.
9. Wake up tomorrow and be Latina.
10. Save child from burning building.
11. Build orphanages in third-world countries.
12. Bring much-needed food and medical supplies to afore-mentioned third-world countries.
13. Work on that Aids epidemic problem in South Africa.

All of this to do and here I am writing a Blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home