Thursday, May 20, 2010

I woke up next to a sandwich this evening.

Granted, it's been a little rough lately.

I can't get to sleep, even though I'm really tired. I always wake up in the morning way before my alarm.

I don't have funding for next year yet, I keep having to borrow money from my parents to pay off my bills... and when I wake up in the morning, I feel like someone has their hand inside my chest and is squeezing my lungs shut.

So maybe that's why I decided to walk for as long as I could when I found out that the transportation authority had shut down the bus lines going to and from campus this afternoon. It was hot out, but I've been having a good hip day, so I figured I needed a little walk. (That and I didn't want to be stranded on campus indefinitely.)

I got to the Starbucks near the freeway before I had to take a break. I went in, got some water and a sandwich, and sat down with my computer for a little bit. After an hour of not being able to keep my eyes open, I decided that it was time for me and the sandwich to call it quits.

So I got home, sat down on the floor, pulled out my computer to watch a little TV, and figured I'd better eat that sandwich.

Apparently I didn't get very far. I woke up an hour or two later, on the floor with the sandwich next to my face.

And then I called Candice. And made pancakes for dinner.

And now I think I'll go to the gym. And I'll tidy up apartment when I get home, seeing as how I probably won't be able to sleep anyway.

Take that, sandwich.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home