Wednesday, July 13, 2005

More:

1. I do not know why, but my mother thinks soy will kill you. She is very bothered that so much everyday food contains soy. I have tried pointing out that millions of people on the planet consume soy everyday, and are wandering around leading completely healthy lives. I have also pointed out that too much of ANYTHING can kill you. My mother does not like when I bring these things up. Of all the things to fight about, really....

2. Southern California, I'd like to introduce you to a little lever on the left-hand side of your steering wheel that activates your turn signal. Every time you move your car, are stopped at an intersection and want to turn to the right or left, or want to change lanes, you are required to make use of this lever. That's just how it is. No complaining.

3. "Beverly Hills" is not such a great song. At least, nothing compared to anything on the Blue album- the album that we all scurried out to buy in 7th grade, the album that we put on to help us reminisce during our senior year of high school, the album that we listen to when we want something that we can all sing to because all of us know all the words. And I REALLY don't like how I'm not allowed to say that. Weezer can do no wrong. Weezer is untouchable.


That's it. For now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home