Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Oh no....ohnoohno....it happened today...today is my day off, but I woke up at 7 anyway and tried to just stay in bed and sleep. But I couldn't sleep because all of a sudden I became uncontrollably and violently nervous. I am a full 44 days away from starting school. But not from moving in, and maybe I'm not so far away from a bunch of orientations and get-to-know-your-department sort of activities. And August is advancing waaaaaay faster than, let's say, June did. Oh no oh no! I keep staring at the e-mails that the grad advisor sends out to the incoming class (all 15 of us,) trying to weasle out of people's e-mail addresses what kind of person they are. :::Sigh:::

I think I'll go for a run....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home