Friday, July 22, 2005

My turn:

In the car, going to Valencia with my family (because they have a bigger mall there.) We're going through some farmland, pastures, grazing areas, atc. We pass a feild where a very large horned bovine is laying there, chewing on something:

Me: (pointing) That's a bunch of BULL!
Dad: :::chuckle:::
Mom: :::sigh:::
Angela: What...?
Andrew: :::slaps forehead::::

Yeah :::sigh::: That's how it goes.

Also, after living for a month and a half with the natives of this jungle-of-a-household, I think I'm finally learning how to communicate with them. Observe:

Chris (adolescent male specimen): Kat, make me lunch.
Me: (Obviously doing something else.) No. Make your own.
Chris: But....have I ever told you that I REALLY like your cooking?
Me: Thanks. Make your own.
Chris: (careful pause.) Ummm, you look pretty.
Me: MAKE. YOUR. OWN.
Chris: What?! I thought that one was always supposed to work!
Me: Well you thought wrong.
Chris: Please?
Me: No, GOD! GO AWAY!
Chris: FINE. I hate you!
Me: Nuh-uh, I hate you MORE.
Chris: No, I hate YOU more.
Me: Jerkface, trust me. I *totally* hate YOU more.
Chris: fine.
Me: fine.


Okay, so we were obviously kidding and we don't *actually* hate each other, but I still didn't have to make anyone lunch.

So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home