Monday, July 18, 2005

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I HATE THIS!!!!

I just waited for an hour at Kaiser only to have some guy jiggle my knees around for thirty seconds and tell me that I'm not allowed to do ANYTHING for three weeks, I have to take a BUNCH of anti-inflammatory drugs, and then I have to go BACK so that he can jiggle my knees around some MORE. So not only can I not RUN, I can't SWIM, I cannot use a STAIR CLIMBER or a PRECOR, and I can't even do any extra WALKING until we figure things out. I'M NOT ALLOWED TO EFFING WALK!!! (Like, more than is neccessary to get me around my house and my job.) EFF!!!

This wouldn't be *so* bad, except that even though I've been going to the gym pretty much every single day since I've been home, I still feel like a bump on a log, and I am STILL (I do not know how) managing to gain WEIGHT! EFFF! I HATE THIS!! Maybe it's because I'm not walking to and from school everyday, and there's like...all the food in the WORLD in my family's house. I don't know why. I don't even eat a lot of it. (And for the record, I do not ever remember having this much junk food around when I was 6. Seriously. The sugar cereal. The POP TARTS! Do you know what I would have DONE for my mom to buy POP TARTS when I was little?!?! I would've killed...and then it's the muffins and the cookies and the ice cream. But no NORMAL amount of junk food....there's COSTCO SIZED BAGS and BOXES of these things lying around!! AAAARGH!! I HATE you, muffins!!!)

:::sigh:::

I've brought this upon myself.


Okay, and BJ's right. It could be worse. I could be dying or have cancer or something. Maybe I'm just getting stir crazy...I'm all freaked out because everything is changing, but I don't want it to stay the same (here, in this house...) either.

Aaaargh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home