Friday, May 16, 2003

Nap98: Definition of Stud: A man regarded as virile and sexually active, or A male animal, such as a stallion, that is kept for breeding.

Auto response from TheKatsMeoW137: I put the "stud" in "study"

Nap98: are you saying your a virile stallion?
TheKatsMeoW137: yes.
TheKatsMeoW137: but aren't we all?
TheKatsMeoW137: :-D
Nap98: i think your missing an important tool....

Okay, so it looks like I've fallen into that trend of putting little conversation bites into my blog....but that's okay...because our lives are really just collages of these little conversations, aren't they? Heh heh, now that I've subdued my little visceral writing instinct to spout poetical phrases....I think I'll go back to work....after all...I'm a virile stallion.....almost.

like I said, just collages....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home