Monday, September 25, 2006

Damnitt, I'm in LA. Damnitt!

So I got back to California last weekend, and those were the first words I said to myself as I walked off the plane into LAX. Because somehow, for some reason, I ALWAYS end up back in LA. And it's always a little bit of a shock. Like maybe I expect my particular plane to get sidetracked mid-flight and go to, let's say, San Francisco, or Oakland, or New York, or Canada or something instead. Damnitt!


Oh, well. Now that we're here, we may as well make the best of it.

This year, things are going to be different. This year, I'm going to do useful things and not turn in papers that I suspect are bullshit. This year, I'm going to take things seriously. This year, I am going to drink MORE ALCOHOL. This year, I am going to find new and different cafes in new and different parts of LA that I might like better than Westwood. This year, I will take picnics to the beach. This year, I will take a yoga class. This year, I will work from 9-5 every day, in hopes that I won't have to work 9-12 and then 5-1. This year, I won't stress out so much about things that aren't important. This year, I'll try to read a book every once in a while has nothing to do with school.

This year is going to be okay...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

You're going to take things seriously AND going to drink more alcohol? This is going to be an interesting year.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home