Wednesday, February 11, 2004

These are my favorite people:

Me: Were they able to find your material?

Them: No, :::mutter mutter::: first they said they'd ordered last week, then it never came in, it's stupid to tell me to come in when my things aren't here, so I ordered it again, it's restricted (whatever THAT means) so they won't let me see it, and some curator guy isn't here because he's on vacation (ofcourse he is, the week my paper is due...) everything's so disorganized here anyway, you people act like everything's so important to keep in order and then can't even do a simple thing...:::mutter mutter:::throws hands up in the air, all the while giving me a dirty look:::

Me: :::doing my impression of me, acting like I care:::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home