Tuesday, July 29, 2003

But what is a book, really? A book is a vessle through which an individual proclaims to the world: The space between my ears counts for something, Harcourt-Brace told me so! I think if I were to ever write a book I would choose some random, esoteric subject of which I could easily become the established titan of the feild. "If you will allow me, ladies and gentlemen, to introduce the author of this year's premier work on the psycho-socio poetics of definitive articles and correlative conjunctions in the early works of Vanilla Ice...in an astounding comparative analysis, all five printed copies of which fairly flew off the shelves earlier this year, Ms. Webster draws staggering parrallels between the ethics of "a, an, and the" in the works of the Iceman and late '70's rockers, Blue Oyster Cult..."

Oh yes, I would be the sole sovreign on that throne...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home