Wednesday, July 16, 2003

So now we're all friggin' drunk. Me and my roomates. and Tejas told us all to blog. It doesn't take much to get drunk. For me it's about one smirnoff and 2 or 3 shots of jack daniels. For others, its a bad attitdue. I'm amazed that I can handle commas and punctuation as I do now. Maybe I'll read this later and my spelling will be hilarious. If you're out there...you know what I mean. I still have a pretty good command of language. Watch, as I write this sentence: Major George skipped lightly over the beaten trail. Yes. Totally friggin; incomprehensible. If I ever have children, I do not want them to see this.... Anyway...spent the evening going to dinner and then clearing out our liquor cabinets with my roomates...this is what summer is FOR. And now I will read some Dostoevsky and hope that my vision is restored. See you again when I'm normal in the morning...
I just read this over and thought it was pretty hysterical...

hysterical me and my boyfriend for the night, Jack Daniels....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home