Sunday, April 15, 2012

Me, two weeks ago at one of my new favorite cafes: Um, hi, yes. I was just wondering, what's the difference between a "regular" chai latte and a "dirty" chai latte...? I don't know if that's what I want, but I thought I'd ask...

Cashier: Oh! A dirty chai is a chai latte with two shots of espresso.

Me: YES THAT. I WOULD LIKE THAT NOW PLEASE NOW.


(So now on the mornings that I commute to work, in a car, for about an hour, like a real grown-ass woman, before I dry my hair, I put a tea kettle and a stove-top espresso percolator on in the kitchen, get ready, mix some milk and splenda in a travel mug, pour in chai tea until the cup is 3/4 full, then pour in some espresso. And that's what I do, now that I live in Glendale.)

(I do, however, use decaf espresso when I make this at home, so that I don't...you know... become dangerous...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home