Thursday, March 29, 2012

for whenever she finds it:


my friend,


I know the past few months have been very hard. You've helped me through everything that has happened to me in ten years, but I guess if there's anything I've learned recently it's that I don't always know what to say, and that I might not know what to say in the next ten years, either. I think this is alright, as long as I am willing to try.


The other thing is, I like it when we walk around and go shopping-- which we really always do when we're together. But I feel a little bad that last time we walked around, looking for my birthday shirt, I should have thought that maybe you would not like to just go through the motions of what we normally do together. (In retrospect, I think that's why I thought it would be a good idea...) So, I'm sorry if that made things harder-- walking around trying to find things that we thought were lovely. But I'm not sorry that I didn't think you were any less beautiful to me than you have always been. That is what will not change, even if both of us do. I have more faith in this than just about anything-- including Carrie Bradshaw, sales at the Gap, and really good yogurt.


Love,


Kat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home