Tuesday, February 14, 2012

[walks up to mic]

[tap, tap]

Hello? Is this thing on?

Okay, so, you know how sometimes something happens, and you have to tell somebody about it, but you don't want to look really cheesy, or like one of those girls who brags about how amazing her relationship is, while you sit there thinking, "yes. that's very nice. excuse me, but I have some books to read"?

Well...it's Valentine's Day...and Adam sent a big tray of cookies, brownies, cupcakes, and pastries to my office so that my coworkers, everyone who came in for counseling, and I could all have snacks!! Amazing freshly baked snacks for everyone! Super snacks and friends!! Because of Adam!!

And I'm not even afraid that, you know, that I'm happy.

I'm just happy.

And it was just a great day.

I guess that's why I thought I'd try and save it.


:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home