Monday, October 22, 2007

I think this is my first sick day in the last couple of years-- definitely the first time I've ever missed a graduate class.

When I was a little kid, sick days were great...but they were always tainted with that "Oh crap, I may get a day off to be miserable and watch cartoons now, but now I'm going to have TWO DAYS of homework to do tomorrow night" type of attitude.

But now I'm like, "it's amazing how much reading you can get through when you're forced to spend the day curled up in a little ball in the corner of your bed!"

Maybe if I catch the plague, I can whiz through the rest of grad school by next year. Then I can watch all the cartoons I want with a clear conscience...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lesley's working with the plague (Yersinia pestis), I'm sure she can mail you some. Yay!

=D

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home