Saturday, November 19, 2005

So I got a little sick today, but last night I was fine, and my friend called me and another friend to come out and have a drink, not mentioning until today that Eric McCormick (Will!!!!!) was shooting pool a few table down from him:

Kat: geez, and just think of who we could be out gawking at tonight, were I not barfing and fainting?
...
Ian: i hear that jon stuart is a HUGE fan of barfing and fainting
Ian: maybe we should take you out
Ian: bait him
Ian: so to speak
Kat: hmm...Jon Stewart, eh? I *have* been known to lure middle-aged comedic men away from their wives...
Kat: haha! wow...I'm warning you, this might make it to the blog.
Ian: the infamy of kat's blog
Kat: hey, man. It's the reality of the mass media.*

*Above passage is slightly reordered to allow for greater clarity...or...clarified for greater...reorder...or....something nerdy to that effect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home